- DATA COLLECTIONS AND USES
- CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
When you use Mission Thin Possible, you trust us with your information. We are committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information.
Effective Date: 10 October, 2017
Data Collections And Uses
This policy applies to any users of Mission Thin Possible (MTP)services anywhere in the world, including any users of Mission Thin Possible apps, websites, features or other services.
This policy applies to any users of the services of MTP or its affiliates anywhere in the world, and to anyone else who contacts Mission Thin Possible or otherwise submits information to Mission Thin Possible, unless noted below. This includes those who use MTP or its affiliates' services to:
- Request or receive services to support life change, weight loss or life extension (clients)
- Provide services to clients to support life change, weight loss or life extension (coaches)
MTP provides services to users throughout the world. O3Business is the data controller for your information.
The Information We Collect
- Information that you provide to MTP, such as when you create your MTP account.
- Information created when you use our services, such as location, usage and device information.
- Information from other sources, such as MTP partners and third parties that support MTP operations.
MTP collects the following categories of information:
- Information you provide
This includes information provided or submitted when you:
- Are building up your team with your coach.
WARNING (Only a team members name and e-mail is required by a coach.All other personal data from clients will be collected directly online.)
- Signing up onling as a caoch or team member.
- Create or update your MTP account, which depending on your location and the MTP services you use may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, government identification numbers, birth date, and photo,before and after.
- Biometric measurements of wrist diameter, height and weight, plus date of birth,age and gender,recorded during the MTP sessions.
- Submit information about your vehicle or insurance (for coaches)
- Consent to a background check (for coaches where permitted by law.)
- Request services through an MTP app or website
- Contact MTP, including for customer support
- Contact other MTP coaches and clients through our services
- Complete surveys sent to you by MTP or on behalf of MTP
- Enable features that require MTP access to your address book or calendar
- Information created when you use our services
- Location Information
Depending on the MTP services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, MTP may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- Transaction Information
We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of services you requested or provided, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
Additionally, if someone uses your referral code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage and Preference Information
- Device Information
We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information
When you interact with our services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
- Calls and text messages
When we encourage coaches to call or text clients For example, in some countries, we enable coaches and client team members to call or text each other without disclosing their telephone numbers.
- Address book and calendar information
If you permit the MTP to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit MTP to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location, and number of attendees.
- Information from other sources
These may include:
- Users providing feedback, such as ratings or compliments
- MTP business partners through which you create or access your MTP account, such as payment providers, social media services, on-demand music services, or apps or websites who use MTP APIs or whose API MTP uses
- Insurance providers (if you are a coach)
- Financial services providers (if you are a client or coach)
- Publicly available sources
- Marketing service providers
MTP may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
How We Use Your Information
MTP collects and uses information to enable reliable and convenient services delivery. We also use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development
- To enable communications to or between users
- To provide promotions or contests
- In connection with legal proceedings
MTP does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes.
MTP uses the information it collects for purposes including:
- Providing services and features
MTP uses the information we collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information to:
- Enable client and coach support and administration and other services
- Process or facilitate payments for those services
- Offer, obtain, provide or facilitate insurance or financing solutions in connection with our services
- Enable features that allow you to share information with other people, such as when you submit a compliment about a coach , refer a friend to MTP, or share your experiences online.
- Enable features to personalize your MTP experienec, such as creating bookmarks for your favorite places on our websites etc
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends
- Safety and security
We use the data to investigate any issues of safety and security identified as concerns for our clients and coaches.
- Customer support
MTP uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls after notice to you and with your consent) to assist you when you contact our customer support services, including to:
- Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person
- Investigate and address your concerns
- Monitor and improve our customer support responses
- Research and development
We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate improving insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
- Communications among users MTP uses the information we collect to enable communications between team members, coaches and MTP administration.
- Communications from MTP
MTP may use the information we collect to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events. MTP may also use the information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, fulfill any related awards, and serve you relevant ads and content about our services and those of our business partners.
- Legal proceedings and requirements
We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of MTP’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law.
Cookies and Third Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Some of MTP’s products, services and features require that we share information with other users or at your request. We may also share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners, or for legal reasons or in the event of a dispute.
MTP may share the information we collect:
- With other users
- If you are a coach, we may share information with your clients and potential clients including your name and photo; your; your location; your average rating provided by clients; and contact information (depending upon applicable laws). If you choose to complete a coach profile, we may also share any information associated with that profile, including information that you submit and compliments that past clients have submitted about you.
- At your request
This includes sharing your information with:
- Other people at your request. For example, we may share your location with a friend at your request.
- MTP business partners. For example, if you requested a service through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party, MTP may share your information with those third parties. This may include, for example, other apps or websites that integrate with our APIs or services, or those with an API or service with which we integrate, or business partners with whom MTP may partner with to deliver a promotion, a contest or a specialized service.
- With the general public when you submit content to a public forum
We love hearing from our users -- including through public forums such as MTP blogs, social media, and certain features on our network. When you communicate with us through those channels, your communications may be viewable by the public.
- With the management ,administration,and or coaches of MTP services that you may use
If you use MTP services delivered by coaches, or are a coach partner with MTP we may provide your data to the following
- Give a client using your coaching services your coach profile
- Give a potential client who is referred by a client or coach your coach profile.
- With MTP subsidiaries and affiliates
We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. For example, MTP may process or store information in the United States on behalf of its international subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With MTP service providers and business partners
MTP may provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. For example, MTP may provide information to such parties to help facilitate insurance coverage, to conduct surveys on our behalf, and to process payments for our services.
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
MTP may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request.
- This includes sharing your information with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies, to protect MTP’s rights or property or the rights or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. If you use another person's credit card, we may be required by law to share information with that credit card holder, including services information.
- This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- With your consent
MTP may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Information Retention And Deletion
MTP retains your information while your account remains active, unless you request deletion of your information or account. In some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law or other purposes as described in this section even if you delete your account.
MTP retains your information while your account remains active, unless you ask us to delete your information or your account. Subject to the exceptions described below, MTP deletes or anonymizes your information upon request.
Subject to applicable law, MTP may retain information after account deletion:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form.
- MTP may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if MTP shuts down a user's account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, MTP may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new MTP account in the future.
Choice And Transparency
MTP provides means for you to see and control the information that MTP collects, including through:
- In-your account on our members website.
- Device permissions
- In-app ratings pages
- Marketing opt-outs
Your Account on our website allows you to see the data entered by yourself.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the MTP app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of any permissions that the before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Clients will be able to rate coaches, as well as give feedback on how the services went. Coaches will be able to respond internally to MTP to any negative ratings. This two-way system holds everyone accountable for their behavior but the objective will be to maximize end client safety, security and the quality of service clients receive. Accountability helps create a respectful, safe environment for both coaches and partners .Coaches ratings will be made available on our website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your account through the Membership pages.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from MTP.here You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from MTP by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts for your services or information about your account.
Updates To This Policy
We may occasionally update this policy. If you use our services after an update, you consent to the updated policy.
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.